Saturday, September 1, 2012

POWW Faves

First of all, thank you for all the well wishes with my leg incident the other day.  I have been feeling ok, a little sore, so have not yet gotten back on my bike, but I do hope to this weekend.  I am going a little crazy!  The good news is I have been working on some fun Halloween crafts to soon share with you.  Oh, and I can tell you that the number of staples in my leg is 12... I have looked directly at it now.  Don't worry.... I won't be sharing any photos of that with you!!!  Though it could fit into my Halloween post... Frankenleg anyone?

Also, thank you so much for your support with the Country Living Blue Ribbon Blogger awards!  I am still in shock over being nominated and becoming a finalist!  You guys are the best!  I have added a button to my sidebar, and you can just click on that to vote for me every day!

Now let's take a peek at the awesomeness you all have been up to.  This week was one of those where it becomes a huge challenge to choose my favorites because there were so many that I just adored!

This dresser from Art is Beauty is just amazing.  It's artful, and beautiful. ;)  It's such a statement piece!



And what about these beds from Fab Rehab???  I totally want them.  Now.
DSC_2885-1

How pretty and whimsical is this dresser from The Charmed Nest?  I love the colors!


Storywood Designs painted this beautiful piece which would look amazing in a nursery!


I always love me some pops of color, and this dresser from Uniquely Yours or Mine does not disappoint!
DSC_0014

Never a Dull Day linked up this gorgeous dresser with a beautiful nature inspired palette and design...


This rocking chair from Plum Doodles is beautifully done- it's the piping and pleats that got me!
Rocking Chair Makeover | Plum Doodles

Loving this use of book pages on this table form Vintage Prairie Style!

I have seen coffee tables built from old doors before, but I love this unique one from The Space Between.... too cool!
old door

How awesome is this cabinet from Leisure Living?  I love the shape and details, and of course the paint job!


And finally, to wrap it up, I love this fun play kitchen from Inspire Me... So cute!  the colors, ruffles, and even the pretty garland above!
Image

See what I mean?  You all rock.  Happy Saturday!
And don't forget, for easy repinning, you can visit my Pinterest board dedicated to POWW features!
Photobucket

21 comments:

Fiona, LilyfieldLife said...

Hello lovely, glad our leg is healing. Great favourites! Lots of people channeling miss mustard seed. All beautiful.
Have a great weekend. Good news on your nomination. I'll vote for you!
Fiona xx

Gwen @ The Bold Abode said...

If I knew that all it took was some pleating and some piping...

Wonderful features, my Franken-friend...

Laura from Top This Top That said...

wow- people are really taking painted furniture to a new level!! glad to hear you are healing and will not be posting any pics of your staples!:) congrats again on your nomination!

Amy ~ "A Perfect Tin" said...

I've been back to work and haven't had as much time to read! I just read about your leg and am so glad that you are ok! That is so scary!!!! Hope you have a speedy recovery!Congrats on being nominated! I'm going to go vote right now!!!

Allison@FabRehab said...

LOL...Frankenleg. I'm glad it's healing! Thank you for featuring my beds!! Have a restful weekend!

Dear Emmeline said...

you picked some of my faves! love the pleats on that chair cover. p.s. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better and hopefully you'll be good as new soon. :)

17 Perth said...

That was seriously a great round up. All of those pieces are ridiculously awesome. Makes me want to run out of the house right now and go yard shaking. :) Glad you are feeling better and hope you get back on that bike soon.

Karah @ thespacebetweenblog said...

Seriously, you are the bomb diggity!! I am always in love with your features, so to be included has made my day! How awesome are those dresser updates?!?! Love! Thank you big time!! :) Hope the leg is healing up!!

Upscale Downhome said...

Your picks this week are amazing! Gorgeous! Great work out there. Congratulations on your Blue Ribbon Blogger recognition. I'm so happy for you and promise to vote!!

SheilaG @ Plum Doodles said...

Oh, my, I'm glad your leg is healing, but it still makes me cringe to think about it!
Thanks so much for featuring my rocking chair makeover- such a nice surprise! :)

Storywood Designs said...

I'm glad your leg is feeling better and that you're not rushing back to the bike! :) And congrats on the Country Living nomiation! Thanks for featuring my dresser this week - a wonderful surprise to start my Saturday!

Vintage Prairie Style said...

many, many thanks for featuring my little side table!!! congrats on being a blue ribbon blogger finalist! that's huge and you definitely deserve the recognition!!!
keya

Ali Richardson said...

Awesome faves!! LOVE that red one and that play kitchen is so adorable!! xo

Karin Chudy said...

Oh Cassie, so glad your leg is healing.
Thank you so much for featuring my dresser. You made my morning when I woke up and saw that..BETTER THAN COFFEE..(well not really, but close) :)
Hugs and happy healing.
Karin
www.artisbeauty.net

Lisa @ Turning Tables said...

Awesome faves, as always :) I love that coral dresser, & those beds, oh those beds!! Love u & your leg!! I hope it stops feeling sore ASAP!!!

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

The door turned coffee table is so cool!

Allison said...

Hope you're feeling a better today Cassie! Great features...all of them. I really love those beds.

Good Time Charlie said...

Wow! You have some beautiful features! I love that dresser with book pages. Huge congrats in your nomination! I am so out of the loop again, hopefully catching up this weekend. Hope your leg is almost 100% ready for a bike ride by Monday!

Katie said...

That play kitchen is just to die for! Love it!

Lisa @ Before Meets After said...

Cassie I just saw your post about your leg! I am so glad you are ok! That is so scary! I would offer to cook you and your fam dinner, but I'm kinda far for that...so instead I'm sending positive thoughts your way!

Maury @ Life on Mars said...

I love Karah's coffee table. It's just awesome! Hope you're starting to feel better!