Saturday, October 6, 2012

POWW Faves

Happy Saturday!  Anyone have any exciting weekend plans?  We are off to soccer games today, then having dinner with friends tonight.  Tomorrow is the pumpkin patch, and then it's going to be cold, so we are planning to have our first fire of the season!  YAY!  I love fires!  It's the little things, isn't it?  Oh, and I hope to work on my last Halloween decor project so that I can share the Halloween tour with you this week.  Not that it's all that exciting, so don't go getting your hopes up.  But we like it. :)  Here is a little sneak peek of a project I just finished...



Let's check out these faves, shall we?  AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO PIN FROM THE SOURCE, NOT FROM MY PAGE, OR YOU CAN REPIN FROM MY POWW FEATURES PIN BOARD!

This will not shock you.  I love this white owl dresser from Vintage Prairie Style... so pretty!  You should see the before to see how much work was put into it!


I am not on the lookout for a dresser like this one from Sara's Closet for Sawyer's room- I think it would be better toy storage than what we are using at the moment.  Love the shelf at the top for bigger books and what else but legos for us! :)


Stilskin Studios is always up to amazing things, like this fabulous fun green washstand!


Fresh Cut Flours also shared a vibrant and fun project- this yellow dresser turned console!


You know I love me some gray and gold- and this desk from Cuckoo for Design has me all cuckoo!
grey french provincial dresser with gold accents and sunburst mirror

The Backyard Bungalow showed off these gorgeous grainsack chairs.... I want I want I want!

I love this two toned dresser from Ode to My Abode... and check out the fun striped handles!


You guys rock.  The end.
Photobucket

19 comments:

Terri said...

Thanks for the shout out, Cassie. I am flattered to be amongst such great talent!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

So cool. These people are all artists that use paint and furniture as their medium. Love seeing the creativity.

Tonya Diehl said...

Great features!! Love that green washstand!! So cute!

Gwendolyn Whitfield said...

I want, I want, I want them ALL!

Have fun today.. love your spooky graveyard!

Vintage Prairie Style said...

Cassie,
Thanks so much for the feature, I can't believe I am up there with all these talented ladies!!!! Have fun at the pumpkin patch, we are getting ready for our big Canadian Thanks Giving on Monday - off to talk turkey:) Thanks again!
Keya

Shari @ turnstylevogue.com said...

Oh, that yellow dresser turned console is perfect! Love them all.

Sara {Sara's Closet} said...

Thanks for the feature Cassie...you're such a sweetheart. And, wow! So much talent, everything is beautiful :)

GirlRural.com said...

Such an inspiring post today. I just love the idea of removing a couple drawers for more unique storage.

Lisa @ Turning Tables said...

Happy Saturday! I am so jealous of your cold weather :) Great faves this week, as usual. Have a happy weekend! xo

uniquelyyoursormine.com said...

Great favs this week! I'm looking forward to the cooler weather tomorrow too... Although I think I will be painting some walls for a while, I'll have to paint while it's raining though! Enjoy your fire! - Susan

Julia Konya said...

Thank you Cassie! ....So much great stuff!
Our day looked the same as yours :) Soccer, pumpkin patch, but too windy over here for a fire :(

Ali Richardson said...

Wowza, you weren't kidding! Lots of eye candy :)
Miss u!!!

Catherine said...

Great features as always Cass, not sure if my favourite is the yellow dresser (must find something to paint yellow) or the grain sack chairs.

Bella said...

I am GREEN with envy! That washstand is beautiful. All the features are. Lovely picks as usual.

Good Time Charlie said...

Some gorgeous pieces, especially that last one with the striped handles!

Your home looks so cute. Took a walk today, it was only 78!

Maury @ Life on Mars said...

Love that bright yellow chest! So pretty!

Sarah Mcdougal said...

Oh my, I LOVE the green dresser! I am your newest follower and was kinda hoping that you wouldn't mind checkin out my neck o' the woods. Just come on over to: www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com
and follow me if you like my blog!

Thank you,
Sarah

Sheila @sZinteriors said...

Another round of great projects... I especially like your yard detailing ;-)

Lisa Montsion said...

I also love the yellow chest. Really nice.

lisa